Friday, October 22, 2010

Dress pre-loved ct hawa..

Salam ..
Kali ni i just wanna share my niece punya baju
Actually baju lama dia yang dah xmuat..So she request to her mak andak
to make her a dress..because she actually always wear shirt & pants je..
So last night i gathered all her old clothes and make some mix & match
Tengok yang mana ok..And because she's really into PINK color,so here the result
I'll show you some of my mix&match work! Enjoy ..!! :P


*so here the single skirt,the small one is her skirt when she was 1 year old,and the other one just for my referral pattern for new skirt..

 *Then I choose one pinky shirt yang dah singkat but still muat..to attach with skirt nanti :) and kain pink cotton tu yang jadi base for the skirt :>

 *Ok.after that i measure the lenght that desire for her..and skirt yg polka dot i dah leraikan jadi satu kepingan.And I akan attach as in picture..thats my plan..

 *Nice huh..then I started to attach the skirt 1st..one by one..
 *Kemaskan lining tepi dan setiap basi kain :) neatly

*Ok here goes the skirt..then sambung kan hujung kain itu menjadi skirt :)

*Now sew the shirt with the bottom skirt..The result...there..

* Then i decided to put a flower on top of shirt... :) i loike

*Tadaaaa..here's the result..The old cloth now become new..No waste,And preloved!!

 *Tadaaaa it's my niece with her new dress..she so happy !!

Hope you too out there like this post! :p
Till then

3 comments:

dieha said...

pandainya maiza create...bagusla..untung nyoq..hehe..

myza said...

tq..dah janji pd si comel ni.tu yg buat gak.untung nyoq ka untung saya? hehehe

~ann~ said...

hebat!hebat!

Great News!!